The sacred month of Ramadan is prone to start in approximately 100 days, as per a famous Arab astronomer. As indicated by his words, the Ramadan sickle is relied upon to shape on April 12, 2021 at 06:31 pm UAE time. Ramadan 2021, consequently, is expected to start on April 13, Tuesday.
The nation`s inhabitants will appreciate five long breaks, going from three to six days, this year.
The longest break is required to be during Eid Al Adha, when occupants could get as long as six days off, including the end of the week. The authorities days off incorporate Zul Hijjah 9 (Arafah Day) and Zul Hijjah 10 to 12 (Eid Al Adha). Dates are dependent upon the location of the moon.
1. Eid Al Fitr – The first and longer break will fall during Eid Al Fitr from Ramadan 29 to Shawwal 3, when inhabitants could have as long as five days off. It is likely that the holy month of Ramadan will extend for 30 days. The Eid Al Fitr is probably going to last from Tuesday, May 11, to Saturday, May 15.
2. Eid Al Adha – The Eid Al Adha break is probably going to be from Monday, July 19, to Thursday, July 22, adding the two-day end of the week.
3. Hijri New Year – The initial three-day long end of the week will begin the night before the Islamic New year on Thursday, August 12.
4. Birthday of Prophet Muhammad – An additional long week will run from Thursday, October 21, to Saturday, October 23.
5. Commemoration Day, National Day – From Wednesday, December 1, to Saturday, December 4, will be the last break, marking the Commemoration Day and the UAE National Day.